Wednesday 22 August 2007

Campaign steps up to 2nd Gear

I would like to put on record my thanks for the time and courtesy extended to me by Paul Davies AM, and his PA (David Howlett) for seeing me this morning to discuss progress and how to take the campaign further.

Basically, I am reaching the point where I cannot take the matter any further myself (unless I dress up as Rebecca and go and burn the toll booths downs, LOL!) as its now over to the likes of Paul Davies, Angela Burns and Alun Davies as our local AM's, along with Pembrokeshire County Council, and then the WAG itself.

I stressed the need to get a Pembrokeshire Grouping together to take it forward as a joint Pembrokeshire campaign as basically, everyone is singing from the same hymn sheet.

I will report back as to what Ieuan Wyn Jones has to say and then I will give it a couple of months to see what is happening, before seeing how things are progressing.

No comments: