Sunday 5 August 2007

John Davies (PCC Leader) and Rhodri Morgan, AM & First Minister - WAG

Its been a busy week.

I have received e-mails from John Davies, the Leader of Pembrokeshire County Council. Its his first response to me, directly.


Whilst it dispenses with the polite formalities that I was taught at school with regard to writing letters (especially to people you have never met or had contact with, before), it did clearly set out his view that he was happy to discuss terms with the WAG over the future of the Cleddau Bridge and I am more than happy to accept his assurances. I will dig the e-mail out and publish on here, the actual wording,

I have also had a reply from Rhodri Morgan's office. With regard to the trunking of the road from Pembroke Dock to Johnston, the civil servant made it clear that this was a low priority. Once again, I will get the letter and publish the relevant sections.

Oh dear .....

No comments: