Wednesday 4 July 2007

Now Rhodri Morgan is involved ... allegedly!

According to today's Western Telegraph, Rhodri Morgan, our Welsh Assembly Government's First Minister is now promising to look into the matter of the bridge's future.

I will be writing to Rhodri Morgan, The Regional AM named (Labour), with copies to Ken Rowlands and John Davies, on Pembrokeshire County Council, and a few copies to the local press.

At times like this, I am glad I am doing all this, on my own. If I was working with a Committee, we would be having meeting to decide important issues such as stationery supplier, blog layout and at who's house you next meet at.

Who said Committee's are the best way to make decisions? But then again, it makes me sound like Stalin or Hitler .... accept I havent committed mass murder yet !

I hope to get the letter available on the net, for all to see. No secrecy involved, on my side ...

Openness is the best policy

No comments: