Wednesday 22 August 2007

PETITION DEADLINE ENDS, ACTION WILL CONTINUE

When the petition deadline came at midnight on 11th August, the total showed 1549. As I assumed the petition would be removed, I took a copy and issued a press release.

A few days later, the number showed 1552.

As I am due to meet Paul Davies, AM, today, I thought I had better copy the updated figure. It then showed 1554.

I have no idea what is going on, even though it clearly states the petitions is now closed as its deadline has passed, somehow signatures are being added. I just assumed it would not allow any further names to be added.

My aim is to try and take the issue further by trying to get an all "party" group together that will keep the matter under constant review and not allow it to die a natural death, so that the status quo can continue.

No comments: