Friday 6 July 2007

Epistle to Rhodri Morgan

I must presume Rhodri Morgan mus thave had other things on his mind. Minor matters such as the Labour Conference this evening convened to agree (after 2 months!) to go into coalition with Plaid, I guess, as I have had no reply to the e-mail I sent to him this lunchtime.

No, it wasn't a detailed case - just a general outline to say why this wrong, perpetrated against the people (mainly) of Pembrokeshire had to be put right and for common sense to prevail.

I dont know if the Cleddau Bridge's future formed a part of the "One Wales" document that Labour and Plaid are proposing to sign up to, but I hope that is not used as an argument, to retain the status quo!

Tomorrow is another day and of course, I am due to meet Nick Ainger MP in Tenby. Once again, it wont be a detailed discussion on the facts as Nick undoubtedly knows FAR MORE than I do. I am merely the idiot thats put his head above the parapet, waiting for the guns to turn on me. But its all quiet on the Western Front and with over 1400 signatures and still growing, it shows that this wrong has to be put right.

I hope that with all the pressure on in all quarters, that there is th political will to do something as I prefer action to talking.

Watch this space as I report on my meeting with Nick Ainger and Andrew goes to sunny Tenby. Hope I can find somewhere to park!

No comments: