Tuesday 24 July 2007

Welcome to the Federation of Small Businesses

A BIG welcome to the Federation of Small Businesses who have been in contact with me (Mike Jones). I received an e-mail today from Mike, saying he has put a link to the petition, on the web-site.

I have STILL to write to Cllr John Davies, as I mentioned a couple of days ago. I hope he hasnt been waiting for the e-mail as I heard he was at the Royal Welsh Show yesterday. I hope he is still there, giving me time to write to him.

Whilst writing, I see the Plaid Leader is also the new Minister for the Economy and Transport, replacing Brian Gibbons.

As I have a copy of a letter from Brian Gibbons to Nick Ainger in which he is positive about the WAG taking over the Bridge, I think I ought to write to the new Minister to get his support. I am sure he will share the concerns of Pembrokeshire residents - especially as he has the Menai Bridge and Britannia Bridge linking his constituecy with the Welsh mainland. The alternative of course is to ask if he supports his bridges BEING TOLLED, so they face the same stealth tax as we do. I wonder ....... Will let you know when I have written to Ieuan Wyn Jones.

DID YOU KNOW?- looking at the WAG web-site, there are 7 AM's called JONES and 5 DAVIES'.

No comments: