Sunday 22 July 2007

Western Telegraph BLOG - *** NEW ***

One thing this petition has taught me, is how to set up a blog. I have enjoyed it so much that I have taken up the opportunity to write a blog on the "Western Telegraph" reader's blogs pages, on their web-site.

I will be using it to highlight things I see on my travels around Pembrokeshire. It will NOT be a vehicle to publicise this campaign as this is a separate matter. Obviously, if there is a final success story to report, I might report it ....

For such a beautiful county as Pembrokeshire, I see and hear things that need a platform. As we are a democracy, we are fortunate to be able to bring our views to a wider audience, even if we don't always agree with them.

I will be the 4th reader to have their blog on the web-site. I submitted my first piece, this morning, just to introduce myself, so I hope it will soon be available on the Western Telegraph's web-site. I will be joining fellow blogger, Paul Davies AM, among others ....

For common sense and just general comments on what I see in Pembrokeshire, go and have a nosy ....

No comments: